Step 2- Create Tickets (Optional)
This step is completely optional and is not required to list an event.
- Create free or paid tickets (donations are considered paid tickets).
- Give each ticket a "Ticket Name" and specify the "Quantity Available". For paid tickets, enter the "Price" as well. Additional settings can be configured specifically for each ticket by clicking the symbol. Find out more about ticket settings.
- The event capacity is automatically set to the amount of tickets available, but you can limit your event capacity by setting the "Event Capacity" field to your desired number.
- If there are paid tickets, select how to handle the service fees. There are three options to handle service fees:
- Pass the fees to the buyer
- Absorb the fees
- Customize per ticket